Buy Ketamine is a medication that is used to induce loss of consciousness, or anesthesia. It can produce relaxation and relieve pain in humans and animals.
It is a class III scheduled drug and is approved for use in hospitals and other medical settings as an anesthetic.
However, it is also a commonly abused “recreational” drug, due to its hallucinogenic, tranquilizing and dissociative effects.
Controversy has arisen about using ketamine “off-label” to treat depression. Off-label uses of drugs are uses that are not approved by the the United States, (U.S.) Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Ketamine is safe to use in controlled, medical practice, but it has abuse potential. Used outside the approved limits, its adverse mental and physical health effects can be hazardous. Prolonged use can lead to tolerance and psychological addiction.
Fast facts on ketamine:
BUY KETAMINE | ketamine for sale | liquid ketamine for sale | ketamine powder for sale
- Ketamine is similar in structure to phencyclidine (PCP), and it causes a trance-like state and a sense of disconnection from the environment.
- It is the most widely used anesthetic in veterinary medicine and is used for some surgical procedures in humans.
- It is considered a “club drug,” like ecstasy, and it has been abused as a date-rape drug.
- Ketamine should only be used as prescribed by a doctor.
What is Ketamine?
Ketamine (brand name Ketalar) is a dissociative anesthetic (blocks sensory perception) that has been available by prescription in the U.S. ketamine drug, since the 1970s for human and veterinary uses. Dissociative drugs can lead to distortion of sights, colors, sounds, self, and one’s environment. ketamine clinic, It is available in a clear liquid or off-white powder form for intravenous injection. ketamine depression treatment, Other dissociative drugs include phencyclidine (PCP) and dextromethorphan (DXM)
- Ketamine can provide pain relief and short-term memory loss (for example, amnesia of a medical procedure).
- In surgery, it is used an induction and maintenance agent for sedation and to provide general anesthesia.
- It has also been used for pain control in burn therapy, ketamine side effects, battlefield injuries, and in children who cannot use other anesthetics due to side effects or allergies.
- This drug is also under research and holding promise as a treatment for severe depression in difficult cases.
- It is often preferred as an anesthetic due to a lower chance for depressed breathing, as often occurs with opioids.
- ketamine and depression
- ketamine calvin l. stevens
- ketamine clinic
- ketamine d. m. turner
- ketamine definition
- ketamine depression treatment
- ketamine dosage
- ketamine drug
- ketamine drug test
- ketamine effects
- ketamine for anxiety
- ketamine for pain