Buy Restoril 30mg online – temazepam – Buy Restoril online without prescription.
Restoril (Temazepam) is a benzodiazepine (ben-Zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peen). Temazepam affects chemicals in the brain that may be unbalanced in people with sleep problems (insomnia). Restoril is used to treat insomnia symptoms, such as trouble falling asleep or staying asleep. Restoril works by slowing down the central nervous system (brain), causing drowsiness which helps patients fall asleep.
Uses Of Restoril:
This medication is used to treat a certain sleep problem (insomnia). It may help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and lessen how often you wake up during the night, so you can get a better night’s rest. Temazepam belongs to a class of drugs called sedative-hypnotics. It acts on your brain to produce a calming effect.
The use of this medication is usually limited to short treatment periods of 1 to 2 weeks or less. If your insomnia continues for a longer time, talk to your doctor to see if you need other treatment.
How to use Restoril:
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start using temazepam and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually just before you get into bed. The dosage is based on your medical condition, age, and response to treatment.
- Although unlikely, this drug can rarely cause temporary short-term memory loss. To lessen the chance of this, do not take a dose of this drug unless you have time for a full night’s sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours. If you have to wake up before that, you may have some memory loss.
- In such cases, withdrawal symptoms (such as nausea, vomiting, flushing, stomach cramps, nervousness, shakiness) may occur if you suddenly stop using this medication. To prevent withdrawal reactions, your doctor may reduce your dose gradually. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details, and report any withdrawal reactions right away.
How to use
- Talk to your doctor if this medication stops working well.
- Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Take this medication exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
- Tell your doctor if your condition persists after 7 to 10 days, or if it worsens.
- You may have trouble sleeping the first few nights after you stop taking this medication. It will usually go away after 1 or 2 nights. If this effect continues, contact your doctor.
Best Place to Buy Restoril 30mg Online Without Prescription Legit Restoril 30mg for Sale Online
Here, you can safely and securely Buy it online without a prescription. Products are of the best quality and about 98.98% pure and FDA approved. The packaging is safe and shipping is 100% discreet and delivery is very fast. We ship with DHL, FedEx, and UPS for now.
You do NOT need a Prescription to order from us. Place your Order Now and we’ll ship your package discreetly to your location worldwide.
Generic Name: temazepam (te MAZ e pam)
Brand Name: Restoril
Dosage Forms: oral capsule (15 mg; 22.5 mg; 30 mg; 7.5 mg)
Medically reviewed by Sanjai Sinha, MD. Last updated on Feb 3, 2021.
What is Restoril?
Restoril is used to treat insomnia (trouble falling or staying asleep).
Restoril works by slowing down the central nervous system (brain), causing drowsiness which helps patients fall asleep.
Restoril can slow or stop your breathing, especially if you have recently used an opioid medication, alcohol, or other drugs that can slow your breathing.
Never take Restoril if you do not have at least 7 to 8 hours to sleep before being active again.
Do not use Restoril if you are pregnant. Temazepam can cause birth defects or life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in a newborn. Use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
Some people using this medicine have engaged in activity such as driving, eating, or making phone calls and later having no memory of the activity. If this happens to you, stop taking Restoril and talk with your doctor about another treatment for your sleep disorder.
Temazepam may be habit-forming and should be used only by the person it was prescribed for. This medicine should never be shared with another person, especially someone who has a history of drug abuse or addiction. MISUSE OF TEMAZEPAM CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.
Temazepam may cause a severe allergic reaction. Stop taking this medicine and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Take this medication only when you are getting ready for several hours of sleep. You may fall asleep very quickly after taking the medicine.
Before taking this medicine
Do not use Restoril if you are pregnant. It could harm the unborn baby.
If you use temazepam while you are pregnant, your baby could become dependent on the drug. This can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the baby after it is born. Babies born dependent on habit-forming medicine may need medical treatment for several weeks.
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- lung disease or breathing problems;
- depression, mental illness, suicidal thoughts;
- alcoholism or drug addiction; or
- liver or kidney disease.